Heidegger's "Second Masterpiece"
Here are some of the themes covered:
- What was the first beginning of philosophy?
- What are the stages or phases of the first beginning of philosophy?
- Why does Heidegger say that the first beginning of philosophy has come to an end?
- What is another beginning of philosophy?
- What is the implied political philosophy of the other beginning, if there is one?
- What in the world is "beyng" (seyn) and why does it matter?
- What does Heidegger say about other thinkers like Plato and Nietzsche?
- How does the Contributions relate to Being and Time?